ATTESTING now is the easiest time…
it only gets more difficult if you wait until next year.
Also, if you wait, you increase the risk of Completely losing out on your Reimbursement Money
This short video explain exactly what we provide – CLICK To Play Video:
With our Meaningful Use Simplicity Kit you’ll get:
- Risk Assessment Policy & Procedure…
- Risk Management Policy & Procedure…
- Sanction Policy…
- Information System Activity Review Policy and detailed explanation…
These include the required HIPAA Security Standards which require that you:
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all electronic protected health information (PHI) the covered entity creates, receives, maintains, or transmits.
- Protect against any reasonably anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such PHI.
- Protect against any reasonably anticipated uses or disclosures of such PHI that are not permitted or required under subpart E of this part.
- Ensure compliance with this subpart by its workforce (this means HIPAA Awareness Training).
After many questions from customers, we have added a few special bonus items:
BONUS #1: ($180 value)
- To help with that sick feeling in your stomach that you really don’t know what is going on…we include our Meaningful Use Risk Assessment Conference Call. This is a FREE 45-minute conference call gives you unrestricted access to our experts to ask us anything.
BONUS #2: ($97 value)
- The Exceptions Worksheet – ‘bet you didn’t know that many of the Core and Menu set requirements have exclusions…but even better is each exclusion counts as a completed item! We walk you the each exclusion to see which ones you qualify for.
BONUS #3: ($45 value)
- Meaningful Use Scorecard – a simple to use spreadsheet that instantly tells you if you qualify for Stage 1 Meaningful Use clarifying each Core Objective and Menu Set Objective