What is it? What does it mean to me?
Why do I care? How do I apply?
How do I make this Pain Go Away??
Do You Want Answers?
We have answers.
Meaningful Use Stage 1 Requirements:
- Reporting period is 90 days for first year and 1 year subsequently
- Reporting through self reporting
- Objectives and Clinical Quality Measures are required
- Reporting may be yes/no or numeric result
- To meet certain objectives/measures, 80% of patients must have records in the certified EHR technology
Stage 1 Objectives for Eligible Professionals include:
Is this complex?
Is this tedious?
One of the biggest “gotchas” is the HIPAA Meaningful Use tie-in.